Over the years, certain knuckledraggers have attempted to thwart my criticism of heinous ideologies by calling me a “racist.” The foolish tossing out of this absurd epithet has mainly occurred when I have addressed the numerous atrocities committed in the name of Islam, a long list indeed that needs to be harshly criticized. Yet, individuals who are apparently a bit daft simply cannot understand that Islam is not a race. Like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism, Islam is an ideology. Hence, criticizing Islam is not “racist.”
There are Muslims of practically every culture and race – although admittedly I haven’t heard of any Muslim Eskimos, yet. There are Arab Muslims, Persian Muslims, Chinese Muslims, Indian Muslims, African Muslims, Caucasian Muslims and even Mexican Muslims. Obviously, Islam has nothing whatsoever to do with race, so shrieking “racism” whenever Islam-inspired horrors are discussed represents the behavior of an ignoramus.
Here is a list of just some of these Islamic atrocities that we are not allowed to criticize or else we are “racists”:
- Hatred of and calls to murder or enslave nonbelievers
- The oppression of women, including forcing them to live under dark-colored tents, depriving them of sunlight and air, and subjecting them to intense heat
- child “marriage,” i.e., rape
- female genital mutilation – a “cultural” tradition that often goes hand in hand in Muslim countries and that is understood by many Muslim women to be an Islamic doctrine
- bombings, beheadings, beatings, stonings, hangings, limb amputations and so on, ad nauseam.
- animal abuse – Muslims are often taught to hate dogs, for example
Not to criticize these heinous human-rights and animal abuses represents the epitome of immorality; yet, according to reprobates, to point them out makes one a “racist.” Obviously, such an epithet is utterly false, but that fact won’t stop ignoramuses from trying to use it whenever they have no real ground to stand on.